A careful blend of pure beeswax and hard wearing carnauba in a specially selected non-harmful, non-toluene solvent. Woodwax 22 can be applied to bare wood, but is better over a sealer. It can also be used on furniture and previously polished wood. It dries very quickly and can be easily buffed to give a high, durable shine. 450ml tin.
- WoodWax 22 is available in Clear, Medium Brown, Golden Brown and Mellow Brown.
- Its blend of Carnauba and Beeswax produces a soft paste suitable for application on or off the lathe.
- Use on sealed or non sealed wood.
- Suitable for use over any type of Sealer.
- You should use small amounts to create thin layers, with a buffing between layers and after the final layer.
- Will be dry within 5 minutes.
- Covers 3 to 8 square metres per tin.
- Only the Clear type complies with EN71 and so is suitable for use on toys.